Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Friendly Reminder...



I spoke with someone this morning who said, when I asked if he'd voted, "Aw, nah. I figured why waste my vote on one of two guys I don't even like?"

Instead of punching him in the face and stomping on his limp body until the squishing ceased, I simply made a joke about his "right to choose not to choose" and kept walking...

Seriously, don't be a jerk-off today. If you're registered to vote, VOTE. Bring a book to read in the long, boring lines, and cast a ballot for someone. This election is way too close and far too important for apathy or early celebration (or mourning). Tomorrow, if you're still not satisfied with the system, run for something and fix the system...

Now for the title of this week's piece of left-skewed jokery: "Face of the Future?"...

2 comments:

Scott Rose said...

Haha... I wish you had beaten the crap out of that fu**ing moron.

mickeyfinn said...

Everyone has the right to vote or not. This is the beauty of living in this country. Everyone has the right!